Join International Arts Foundation of New Orleans
There are many ways to contribute and become involved.
The mission of the International Arts Foundation is to use music, art, and education to promote cultural diversity and global awareness, implement cultural, civic, educational, and economic development programs to benefit the community and increase awareness of the value of culturally diverse communities.
We invite you to consider a membership in the Foundation and support our commitment to cultural diversity and awareness while enjoying the following benefits for 2 years:
- Membership card
- Quarterly IAF e- newsletter
- IAF Cap
- IAF T-shirt
- Lapel pin
- Travel discounts on all IAF Tours
- 10% discount on the rental fee of the Unforgettable Event Room in the EPIC CENTER
- Letter of thanks that would be used to make your membership tax deductible
- An exclusive invitation to member’s only receptions for you and a guest, special symposia workshops, art exhibitions openings and film screenings.
- Membership dues and fundraisers help the foundation subsidize some of the events and projects it undertakes.
- Be the first to know about upcoming events
- Membership Card
- Quarterly IAF E-news letter
- Early Bird Tickets
- Become a Friend of IAF volunteer staff
- IAF Lapel Pin
- IAF Cap
- IAF T-shirt
- IAF Souvenir Poster
- Access for you and a guest to all Foundation events including member’s only events.
- Travel discounts on all IAF Tours (certain restrictions apply)
- 10%discount on the rental fee of the Unforgettable Room in the Epic Center
Donation premiums are cumulative, if you contribute at Level 2; you receive the premiums listed for that level PLUS the premiums listed for Level 1
Corporate Membership is a great way to become part of the local fabric of the community and support IAF educational, economic development and cultural programming. Enjoy exclusive benefits for executive and employees while branding your company with innovative and forward thinking cultural organization.
- 10 transferable company membership cards
- 10 guest admission passes for events
- A Table and Exclusive VIP benefits at all IAF events
- Digital, Printing and Social Media Placement on all IAF events and website
- Exclusive invitations to members only receptions, special symposia workshops, art exhibitions opening and film screenings
- Invitation to annual IAF Network/Cultural Mixer
Get Involved at International Arts Foundation
Contact the IAF office at 504.367.1313, if you are a member of the Friends of IAF and are interested in serving on a committee.
- Social Committee
Organizes and oversees all special events sponsored by the Friends.
- Membership Committee
Assists with membership development and ideas for membership campaigns.
- Fundraising Event
Plans, finds funding for and implements the Friends’ fund raisers.